Wednesday 11 January 2012

Spare Time

Although spare time of any sort is currently pretty rare, i would like to get my own blog sorted which means i need to look in to wordpress hosting which no doubt isn't going to be a quick 10 minute job my any means.

I really like using blogger because its free and i have no need to update it all the time, if i get a wordpress blog then it's going to cost me for hosting which i'd probably pay for anually, but then i'm going to have to blog often and monetise to make it worth my time been spent on it. I had a text from a friend the otehr night saying that everyone uses wordpress now over a old traditional html website and website hosting.

So i'm going to try and get 1hr at the weekend when i can look deeper into blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment